TAMU-CC 2017 Young Authors’ Camp T-shirt design Contest
1) Create an original t-shirt design on an 8.5x11 white sheet of paper or any computer design software of your choice using just ONE Color on white background (T-shirts will be printed with only one ink color). The design must include the camp name ('Young Authors' Camps' OR 'Writers' Island') and the year ‘2016’ and may not contain any clip art, photographs, trademarks, or copyrighted images, characters, etc.
2) Students entering 3rd - 8th grades in Fall 2017 will compete for the Young Authors’ Camps Summer 2017 T-shirt artwork. Students entering 9th - 12th grades in Fall 2017 will compete for the Writers’ Island Workshop Summer 2017 T-shirt artwork.
3) Students are not required to attend camps in order to submit an artwork entry.
4) Campers in each camp will vote on their favorite design. The winner for the Young Authors’ Camp design will be selected by the Elementary Campers (Session 1 and 2) and Middle School Session 1 Campers. The winner of the High School Writers’ Island Workshop design will be selected by Writers’ Island Workshop Session 1 participants.
5) The winner in each of the two categories will receive a Barnes & Noble $50 gift card to be presented at the Open Mic event on Saturday, June 24th.
6) Artwork may be submitted via email in jpg format to: firstname.lastname@example.org
OR by mail to: TAMUCC CBWP
6300 Ocean Drive, Unit 5813
Corpus Christi, TX 78412-5813
MAKE SURE TO INCLUDE THE COMPLETE ENTRY FORM WITH YOUR SUBMISSION. (Link to download form is below)
7) Entries must be submitted no later than June 5th, 2017
8) Original artwork may not be returned and becomes the property of TAMU-CC Young Authors’ Camps.